hub South West Events
hub South West is committed to positively engaging with the locally based supply chain, with a view to helping them improve their chances of gaining hub contracts. By doing this, it is anticipated that more of the circa £500m construction spend over the next 5 years will result in contracts for local companies and jobs for local people.
Our workshops and events are open to all members and aspiring members of hub South West’s Territory Supplier Network and are designed to build skills and create meaningful networking opportunities (with hub SW, Tier 1 contractors, presenters and other delegates) for those attending.
If you would like to attend, please complete the simple booking form and we will get back to you.
Virtual Build Lanarkshire
Build Lanarkshire is a programme devised by North and South Lanarkshire Councils in partnership with Hub South West and our Tier 1 contractors. Aimed at Lanarkshire based companies who work in the construction sector with 7 sessions delivered via Zoom over 7 weeks
Learning sessions include:
· People Management and Development
· Business Strategy
· Marketing/Promoting your Business
· Legalities/Insurance (What to do when things go wrong)
· Show me the Money! Managing Cash flow in troubled times.
· Procurement Tier 1 & Public Sector
· 1:1 follow up meetings
Participation will gain:
• Allow you to have a look at your business, its strengths/weaknesses, and what you might do to move forward with confidence
• Allow you to compare notes with people in a similar growth stage and learn from each other
•Learn from the presenters who are experts in their subjects
•Build valuable business contacts, Inc. Tier 1 contractors