hub South West Training Courses
hub South West is committed to positively engaging with the locally based supply chain, with a view to helping them improve their chances of gaining hub contracts. By doing this, it is anticipated that more of the c£500m construction spend over the next 5 years will result in contracts for local companies and jobs for local people.
Our training courses are open to all members of hub South West’s Territory Supplier Network and are designed to build skills and learning outcomes which are meaningful to our supply chain contractors.
Fully Funded SVQ L3 in Occupational Works Supervision (construction) - route to Gold Supervisor CSCS Card
TIGERS have fully funded SVQ in Occupational Works Supervision (construction) L3– route to Gold Supervisor CSCS Card available to employees of ANY AGE (16+) who are in a relative construction job roles.
Information required to initiate induction for a candidate is full name, date of birth and contact number (direct or supervisor)
- 7 units to complete award including the implementation of H&S procedures, co-ordinating work and monitoring progress of work schedules.
- Full award completed whilst employee is on site completing daily duties – so no time away from the workplace
- Award can be completed in 12 months for those who have experience in job role
- Candidate will receive Level 3 /SCQF Level 6 SVQ - no requirement to complete one day H&S Award
- Candidate can apply for Gold Supervisor CSCS card – TIGERS will support with application if required.