hub South West Training Courses
hub South West is committed to positively engaging with the locally based supply chain, with a view to helping them improve their chances of gaining hub contracts. By doing this, it is anticipated that more of the c£500m construction spend over the next 5 years will result in contracts for local companies and jobs for local people.
Our training courses are open to all members of hub South West’s Territory Supplier Network and are designed to build skills and learning outcomes which are meaningful to our supply chain contractors.
FULLY FUNDED! SVQ in Construction L2 Blue Skilled Operator CSCS Card
SVQ in Construction L2 (General Construction Operations – groundworks and civil engineering) Blue Skilled Operator CSCS Card
TIGERS deliver fully funded to employees of ANY AGE (16+) who are in a relative construction job roles.
- 4 – 6 units to complete award including routes in concreting, drainage, laying modular paving and laying kerbs and channel
- Full award completed whilst candidate is on site completing daily duties – so no time away from the workplace
- Award can be completed in 6 months for those who have experience in job role
- Candidate will receive Level 2 /SCQF Level 5 SVQ - no requirement to apply for green labourers card or complete one day H&S Award
- Candidate can apply for Blue Skilled Operator CSCS card – TIGERS will support with application if required.