hub South West Training Courses
hub South West is committed to positively engaging with the locally based supply chain, with a view to helping them improve their chances of gaining hub contracts. By doing this, it is anticipated that more of the c£500m construction spend over the next 5 years will result in contracts for local companies and jobs for local people.
Our training courses are open to all members of hub South West’s Territory Supplier Network and are designed to build skills and learning outcomes which are meaningful to our supply chain contractors.
FUNDED - SVQ's - level2-Blue Skilled & level 3 Gold Supervisor CSCS Card
Do you need a CSCS Card - Competence Matters offer funded VQs with Skills Development Scotland (so no cost to the candidate of company)
To Blue Skilled Worker CSCS Card
- SVQ level 2 - Construction and Civil Engineering Operations
- SVQ level 2 - Plant
To Gold Supervisor CSCS Card
- SVQ level 3 - Built Environment Design
- SVQ level 3 - Construction Contracting Operations
- SVQ level 3 - Building and Civil Engineering
- SVQ level 3 - Occupational Work Supervision