hub South West’s eleventh Building for Growth Programme is about to begin with 12 local businesses hoping to gain new work opportunities from ou Tier One building contractors.
Building for Growth, from which over 100 local businesses have already graduated, involves twelve participating companies drawn from locations across south west Scotland including, this time, Cumbernauld, Ayr, Blantyre, Lockerbie, Airdrie and Newmilns.
They are listed here by company name, location and sector:
- Denham Benn – Ayr - Architecture
- Spaceright Europe - Cumbernauld - Education / Office products
- Precise Installs - Blantyre - Plumbing & Heating
- Page & Park - Glasgow - Architecture
- Robinsons Scotland - Lockerbie - Construction
- Rainbow International - Airdrie - Cleaning
- Survey Design Consult - Glasgow - M&E Consultants
- Saxen Furnishings - Newmilns - Furniture, Fittings & Equipment
- GTS Solutions CIC - Glasgow - Cyber Security & Training
- Armila Sustainability - Hamilton - Sustainability Consultant
- RH Irving Construction - Longtown - Construction
- Mitre Joinery - Glasgow - Joinery
Michael McBrearty, chief executive of hub South West, said: “Our Building for Growth programme has already delivered success to the leaders of its participating companies by both broadening and deepening their grasp of the factors needed to win more new, bigger contracts from Tier One contractors and we hope and trust that all of the participants in our eleventh Building for Growth programme will follow in their footsteps.”