hub South West is governed by a board of directors representing the public and private sector shareholders. This board is chaired by an independent chairman.
In addition the performance of hub South West is monitored by the Territory Partnering Board which comprises of representatives from each of the public sector participants, a representative from hub South West and a representative from Scottish Futures Trust.
The role of the Territory Partnering Board is:-
- to act as the key body for managing hub South West’s performance and for ensuring best value from its activities
- to provide strategic leadership input into the South West Territory programme and to review the partnership’s financial and operating performance
- to provide guidance in regards to how new projects are to be progressed
- to serve as a forum for the open exchange of ideas and for participants to discuss their forthcoming accommodation and service delivery requirements, ensuring an integrated co-ordinated approach to fulfilling such requirements
- to oversee, monitor, support and review the development of Territory Delivery Plan
The Territory Partnering Board has appointed a Territory Programme Director as Participant Representative within the Public/Private Partnership. For any queries regarding the TPB or for any further information on the role of the public sector in hub South West, please contact Bill Martin, hub South West Territory Programme Director,