What We Do:
hub South West can provide the following services:
- Identifying local needs and sustainability criteria
- Testing the concept of projects through exploring the project brief
- Design Development
• Development Stage 1 - This comprises the feasibility assessment of a proposed scheme through option appraisal, cost benefit analysis and initial design leading to a preferred option that is developed to RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) Stage C design (planning permission in principle).
• Development Stage 2 - This comprises the further development of the preferred option through to RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) Stage E design (detailed planning permission) and the agreement of sufficient detail to enable a building contract to be agreed.
- Managing a supply chain to deliver the design and construction, from conception through to project delivery
- Securing funding solutions
- Improved procurement process
- Provide best value
- Facilitate collaborative working and knowledge sharing
- Strategic support services to assist the public sector with service planning, estates and asset management
- Support the SME businesses within the local economy via our Supply Chain Institute and Skills Academy